Zonix 52" Coastal Ceiling Fan / 3 Finishes
ZONIX 52" Outdoor / Indoor
Fanimation has created a ceiling fan that perfectly blends efficient cooling with a contemporary design. From an internal motor that delivers quality cooling and exceptional energy efficiency, to an exterior that’s designed almost entirely from cutting-edge all-weather composite. Its a ceiling fan designed to complement your contemporary outdoor decor. It’s all-weather construction makes the Zonix an ideal candidate for outdoor areas subject to Australia’s extreme weather conditions. Tightly sealed connections help protect internal components along with high quality bearings and copper wiring for reliable operation and improved efficiency.
Materials: All-weather polymer
- Satin Nickel: Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- White: Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Blade span: 132cm (52 inch)
Mounting angle: Durable hanging ball handles ceiling slopes up to 30º
Fan weight (installed): 7.6kg
Height: 40cm from ceiling to base of fan
- 15cm (6 inch) included. Suitable for standard ceiling heights (2.5m - 3m)
- 90cm (36 inch) available as an optional extra. Suitable for ceiling heights (3.4m - 4m)
- 180cm (6 inch) available as an optional extra. Suitable for standard ceiling heights (4m - 5.5m)
- For higher ceilings, multiple downrods combined with couplers should be used and can be cut by your installing electrician to custom lengths.
- Wall Control: Three-speed wall control (without faceplate) is included with this fan
- Remote Control: Three-speed remote control with optional light dimmer can be purchased as an optional extra with this fan
- FanSync Bluetooth bundled together with a companion remote control and wall plate can be purchased as an optional extra with this fan
Fan speeds: High: 140 RPM
Power (W): High: 48 W
Airflow: 8,400 m3 / hr
Efficiency: 175 m3 / hr / W
Light Adaptable: No
- 240V Zonix motor in selected finish
- Set of three (3) blades to suit finish
- 15cm (6 inch) downrod
- Selected accessories
- Owners Manual
- 203cm (80 inch) lead wires
+ All-weather polymer construction makes the Zonix an ideal candidate for outdoor areas subject to harsh coastal conditions
+ Highly efficient 153 x 18mm motor designed for optimal performance
+ 132 cm (52”) blade span with a 14º blade pitch
+ Blades are moulded with a weather-resistant polymer to withstand the elements and are easy to clean, safer than metal blades and will never rust or warp
THESE MAY ALSO BE OF INTEREST
Modn-3 52" Ceiling Fan / 2 Finishes $289.00
A refreshing take on the mode..
5 Blade Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan $490.00
Also available in white, the a..
Flinders 56" AC 3 Blade Ceiling Fan / 3 Finishes $267.00
High performance ceiling fan w..
Revolution 3 52" Ceiling Fan / 3 Finishes $419.00
Revolution 3 - 52" Presenting ..